Thursday, September 1, 2016



Resting Among the Shadows
Oil on archival panel, 5 x 7 inches
$65

This has been a week of mostly still life paintings, spurred, in part, by a couple of new thrift store finds. Lots of reflections, lots of greens. This little lime peeking out makes great distortions in the bottles. I also was excited by the warmth of the slightly old lime against the cool bottles. Thanks for checking these out!


Egg and Silver
Oil on archival panel, 6 x 6 inches
Sold

The sharpness of the red reflections on the silver contrasting with the soft pink on the egg really got my attention in this painting. 


Kiwis Dressed in Pink
Oil on archival panel, 6 x 6 inches
$60

As for this one, I don't know what I was thinking with this crazy pink. But contrasted against the greens of the kiwis and causing the pink-to-red reflections, I actually enjoy it! Hope you do, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment